Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Old Time Gardening

Old Time Gardening
Oil  6" x 6"
$100.00 + $10. s/h

I painted this awhile ago when out with my plein air group, Garden Artists.  We've met every Tuesday and Thursday morning, from May to September, for the last 10 - 12 years.  We paint in local parks, gardens, homes, museums;  anywhere that we can make arrangements.  Come join us if you live near by!  We now have a FaceBook page.

I love gardening.  My husband and I have a great backyard garden which I've painted and posted about many times.  I do have a watering can.  It mostly gets used on the upper deck where the hose and sprinkler system don't reach!


Cathyann Burgess said...

Love this one, Pam!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Cathyann. I think from your FB posts that you must be with your grand kids!! Enjoy!