Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hovering Clouds

Hovering Clouds
Oil on stretched canvas  18" x 24"
$595.00 + $20. s/h  (click the link below to purchase)
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/pam-holnback/hovering-clouds/293067

I love our western skies.  They are vast, open, calm, wild, grand, spiritual, colorful, gray.  Many artists over the years have made the west their home and become enamored of our skies.  I've painted our skies many times and am continually drawn to their ever changing colors and clouds.

I want to wish all of my blog friends a wonderful Thanksgiving.  This is my favorite holiday.  It's whole purpose is to be thankful for what we have and to share that thanks with friends and family.  May all of you have a great holiday.  I am thankful and appreciative of everyone that I've met through my six years of blogging.

3 comments:

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Pam, love this! Gorgeous sky!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Nancy. And Happy Thanksgiving to you and Brian!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE!