Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bougainvillea

Bougainvillea
Oil  6" x 8"
click here for Paypal
$100.00 + $10. s/h


Day 16 of 30
Once again I'm participating in the 30 in 30 painting challenge i.e.:  paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  I'm not able to paint every day for 30 days in January, but I'm going to paint as much as I can.  My theme for this challenge is "Paintings From Mexico."  My husband and I love Mexico, we've been there many times and we'll be there much of this winter (we are so lucky to have the most wonderful house sitter), thus, my theme.  I'll post as often as I can.  When I don't have new paintings from Mexico I'm going to throw in some oldies but goodies on my blog.  But, to stick with the challenge I'll only post the new ones on the challenge blog.  Enjoy!

This is another piece from Puerta Vallarta.  I love the architecture, weather, people, ease of getting there from Colorado.  It's great to walk around and see all of the buildings.  Walking up and down the Malecon (sidewalk area along the beach) is fascinating at any hour of the day.  It's incredible people watching.  

No comments: