Monday, November 20, 2017

Nearby Meadow


Nearby Meadow
plein air oil  8" x 10"
click here for PayPal
was $195.00
November/December Holiday 20% Off Special $174.00

As I do every Holiday season, my paintings are marked down.  While I can't go back and change every post, if there is a painting that you would like, please email me!  

Once again this meadow of sun flowers was at Bear Creek Park, right next to our house.  The sun flowers were amazing this summer and being right out my door I couldn't stay away!  I loved how almost the whole hillside was covered with flowers.  Some years there are only patches of flowers.  Some years there are hillsides of cerulean colored grasses.  Who knows what next summer will bring.  It seems to me that if there were that many sun flowers, that millions of seeds would have fallen to the ground and millions of flowers would return.  Who knows?

No comments: