Friday, May 1, 2020

Covid Creations -- Part 2

Tonight is the 2nd monthly "Virtual First Friday" in many of the Colorado Springs galleries.  As we all continue to stay quarantined, small businesses are finding creative ways to stay in business.


These three architectural paintings are part of the Small Works Online at Kreuser Gallery.  
Abby Kreuser has a wonderful gallery in downtown Colorado Springs.  She features one 
main show and has many other artists online.  Tonight is the Virtual Opening of a new show by 
Deb Komitor.






These five pieces are part of the G44 Gallery Virtual First Friday.   I've been a part of this Gallery since Gundega Stevens opened 7 years ago.  She also features one main show, and has other artists work for sale online.  These pieces are part of the online $100.00 and under.  

Check out both of theses local galleries online tonight!  
Thank you to every one for all of the support that is being given to small businesses during this time!

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

I love them all but the first one of the building is amazing!!! Nice work, Pam.

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Hilda. That is one of my favorites!

hmuxo said...

I forgot to comment on your masks....SO IMPRESSIVE, PAM.!!!! I love the colors and story behind it. It reminds me of Dolly Parton's song "Coat of Many Colors".
My friend made so many like you and she gave some to my daughter who is a Registered Nurse. Unfortunately, her manager wouldn't allow her or anyone in her unit to wear them. However, she used them when she came home to do local shopping.
Again, beautiful work on them.....sending hugs and STAY SAFE.....

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Hilda! I think this is an unusual time, to say the least. So many people can't find masks and I have lots of fabric. It was a great way for me to help out!