Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Blog Blessing

6 x 8 oil on masonite
$100.00 + $10. s/h
contact me if interested

It's the day before Thanksgiving, a holiday to celebrate things for which we are grateful. I thought it appropriate to share my "blog blessings":
-I am grateful that I figured out how to blog; I found it frustrating at first.
-I am grateful to those of you who helped me figure it out.
-Thanks to those of you who have subscribed and who comment.
-I am thankful to blogging in general; when I publish my post to the big screen I really think about shape, value, color and edges.
Thanksgiving is my family's favorite holiday. The whole point of it is to be thankful for all we have, to be w/ family and friends, and to enjoy a meal together.

1 comment:

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Very nice post, Pam. I, too, am grateful for the Blogging community, and all the friends I've made through it. I wish you and your family a wonderful weekend, and look forward to seeing your new pieces in December!