Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Moment of Sun

6" x 6" oil on canvas panel
$75.00 + $10. s/h
contact me if interested

While there was another moment of sun, I set-up in our backyard and painted one of our roses. We're supposed to have sun all this week, so there should be lots of great painting opportunities. Everyday when I walk I am continually amazed at how green my surroundings are. I can't remember when Colorado's had such "green" greens. I guess that's the bright side to all of this past rain!

8 comments:

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

Gorgeous! Now a moment of sun is shining on you!

Dana Cooper said...

Lovely rose, Beautiful colors, Pam! I might have to give the roses in my back yard a try.

Karen Bruson said...

Wow! Beautiful, rich colors.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Pam , very soft and lush! Your painting just glows with the rich colors!

Pam Holnback said...

Thanks Debbi & Dana, We're supposed to have a week of sun; I'll be painting away!

Thanks Karen & Nancy, Our rose bushes have so many blossoms w/ so many tints and shades of peach!

Marian Fortunati said...

Hi Pam!
Isn't retirement great? Of course we never stop doing what we like to do ..
Love the colors in this painting!

Barbara Pask said...

This is really lovely. The color of the flower and leaves is so nice especially with the dark background.

Pam Holnback said...

Thanks Marian & Barbara, The roses in our yard are spectacular right now; plentiful & colorful.