Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hallway Light


Hallway Light
6" x 6"  Oil
$75.00 + $10. s/h
I loved the way the light was coming in through the window and highlighting the floor.

As in the past, for the month of December, my daily paintings are 25% off.  Those posted in December will have a Paypal button reflecting that sale.  However, if you see a painting from the past that you'd like, please email me and I'll send you a Paypal invoice reflecting the sale price.  And, I'll gift wrap any paintings that you'd like sent as a gift!

6 comments:

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

Wonderful! Love the abstracted nature of the scene and the luminous light. Beautiful color palette.

hmuxo said...

Wonderful painting, Pam..

Autumn Leaves said...

Interesting composition and palette, Pam. You've also handled the perspective beautifully.

Janelle Goodwin said...

What a lovely interior painting, Pam! I don't recall seeing many paintings of interiors by you. I would be afraid to tackle a painting like this :)

Celeste Bergin said...

this reminds me, I can paint inside in the bad weather! Great job...!

Pam Holnback said...

Debbi, thank you! It is a bit abstract and simplified!

Thanks so much Hilda!

Sherry, Thank you. The palette was there right in front of me.

Thank you Janelle. I don't often do interiors. This was fun and maybe I should do more. After all, no matter what we paint, it's just shapes of light and color.

Celeste, Thank you. I'm w. you. I tend to head outdoors more!