Saturday, December 1, 2012

Poinsettia

Poinsettia
6" x 6"  Oil
$75.00 + $10. s/h

Yesterday was the first of two days that I'm painting during the Holiday Open House at Summerland Gardens at 124 East Cheyenne Road, Colorado Springs.  I made several sales and got a couple of commissions.  Overall, it was a great time!  I'll be back this afternoon again from 2 - 6.  And, for those of you who can't make it, I always have work in the upstairs gallery.  Thanks to those who stopped by!

As in the past, for the month of December, my daily paintings are 25% off.  Those posted in December will have a Paypal button reflecting that sale.  However, if you see a painting from the past, that you'd like, please email me and I'll send you a Paypal invoice reflecting the sale price.  And, I'll gift wrap any paintings that you'd like sent as a gift!

7 comments:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Beautiful Poinsettia painting Pam.

Congratulations on the sales.

Kelley Carey MacDonald said...

Sounds like a great time for you today! Good luck with the rest of the sale! These poinsettias are gorgeous!

hmuxo said...

I love these poinsettias!!! They're beautifully painted, Pam!!!

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh so lovely!

Pam Holnback said...

Nancy, thank you. Red is always fun!

Thank you Kelley. As you know, it's good to get out there and make new contacts.

Hilda, Thanks so much. I'm going to paint a few more!

Thank you Sherry.

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

So festive and inviting! Beautifully painted. Happy holidays!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Debbi!