Sunday, January 18, 2015

Bear Creek Snow

Bear Creek Snow
Oil  12" x 9"
$195.00 + $10. s/h  click here for Paypal

Our house sits next to Bear Creek Park here in Colorado Springs.  It's an almost 700 acre county park.  I don't know how many times I've walked it's trails, hundreds and hundreds of times over the years.  Our kitchen and deck over look the park and I've probably seen thousands of sun rises.  I've painted different scenes, both plein air and studio work, in all seasons.  I should go back sometime and count all of the paintings I've done of the park.  Here is a little snippet of Bear Creek from our snow last week.  Today it's in the 60's and most of the snow is gone.  On my walk today I tromped through melted snow....commonly called mud!

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE IT!

JanettMarie said...

Beautiful.

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Janet and Sue. Always appreciate your thoughts.