Monday, July 13, 2015

Vineyard View

Vineyard View
Oil  16" x 20"
click here for Paypal
$495.00 + $20. s/h

It's been a great travel year.  We've gone on several trips, two of which have been to northern California, specifically Santa Rosa in Sonoma County.  It's so beautiful and so many vineyards.  A view everywhere you look.  I remember a few years ago, a friend visiting here in Colorado Springs for the first time asked if there were a lot of car wrecks from all of the people looking at the great views, (The Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak).  I felt the same way in Sonoma county.  I always wanted to pull over.  This is from the first trip in early April.  And, yes, the wine tasting is fun!

4 comments:

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Love this! So sorry we missed you on your last trip out here! Hope to catch up with you on another trip out west!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Nancy!! Nothing in the works, yet, but, I'll let you know!!

Unknown said...

Hi Pam, This painting is great. You captured sunlight streaming across the middle of the vineyard.....and the gentle broken brush strokes indicating the rows. This is one of your best landscapes. You mentioned Carol Marine.....isn't she wonderful!! Your sister Natalie introduced me to the "Daily Painters" and I bought one of Carol's books. Her advice for painting is "right on"

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Pattie. You always make me feel great w/ your caring thoughts. So glad that you found Carol. I love her work and books!