Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HoneyBells--The Finale!

6" x 6" oil on masonite
SOLD

This is the last of the HoneyBell series. I really liked painting these. And now I have something to submit to their "You Ought to be in Pictures..." bib wearing contest. At least I'll get put up on their "Wall of Fame." I don't know how many paintings are entered.

I took bib photos in the studio (too dark); with the still life set-up (too busy); on the deck (too much reflective light); in the front yard (just right). My husband was a good sport about all of this. Anyway, not sure if this is the one I'll submit. But....









1 comment:

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Pam, really wonderful paintings! I think that the Honeybell people should hire you and put you on TV! Your blog has made me want to go out and buy some Honeybells! Your words and beautiful artwork make the Honeybells sound really delicious!
Very cute photo!