Friday, October 29, 2010

Sebastopol Studio Tour



I just got back from 10 days in San Francisco.  Most of the time was visiting our daughter, but I spent one weekend in Sonoma County with my college roommate.  While there we went to the ARTrails Open Studios.  One of my favorite studios was that of sculptor Patrick Amiot in Sebastopol.  His entire yard, and several blocks in fact, has his junk art sculptures on display.  There were at least 30 in different yards up and down the street.  Since San Francisco is in the World Series, I thought it appropriate to share some of his baseball sculptures.  






3 comments:

Shirley Fachilla said...

So glad to see you back up! Like those junkyard scuplts.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Very cute! Pam, sounds like your open studios tour was very fun!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Shirley! I love these, too!

Nancy, Thanks. Yes, it was fun!