Sunday, October 19, 2014

In A Heart Beet

In A Heart Beet
Oil 8" x 10"
$195.00 + $10. s/h
SOLD
Last week I went out to my friend Marianne's ranch.  They live about 45 minutes east of me.  We had a great lunch, fed the chickens, goats, ducks.  Saw the turkeys, horses, machines, etc....everything you'd see on a small ranch.  And, I came home with a big supply of beets from her garden.  As I do with many vegetables, I painted them right away before they became part of our dinner!  Thank you Marianne and Grant! 

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

so so COOL!

Debbi Smith Rourke said...

What a fun day! And the painting is so colorful and pleasing. The icy yellow-green is one of my favorite colors (and the color of archangel Uriel who brings inspiration). xoxo

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Sue! Speaking of cool....the beet leaves really wilt under the still life lights. They so like being cool!

Debbi, Thank you so much! I'll have to look up Uriel.