Thursday, August 20, 2015

Backyard Rose

Backyard Rose
Oil  6" x 6"
click here for Paypal
$100.00 + $10. s/h

These roses were in our backyard earlier this summer.  This one was in a bud vase and made a great, little centerpiece.  It also made a wonderful painting!

At one point I knew all the names of our roses.  I suppose that I should figure that out.  Or, better yet, I should make name tags.  That was a great thing about the Garden Tour that I posted about.  The flowers were all identified.  Even thought I've forgotten the name, I still love this rose with all the nuances of pink and peach.

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Une très jolie oeuvre avec cette rose... J'ai des roses semblables près demon atelier qui se nomment "Diane de Poitiers".
J'aime les belles nuance de couleurs que vos avez employées.

Gros bisous

Pam Holnback said...

Merci Martine, bisous a tu aussi.