Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Pink Champagne

Pink Champagne
Oil  8" x 10"
click here for Paypal
$195.00 + $10. s/h

These little roses are from our back yard.  We've had a very wet summer, with not many really hot days.  But, the day that I wanted to paint these, it was in the high 80's and they are in the sun.  So, I moved my easel inside and set up right in front of the window.  I was out of the sun, the flowers were very close.  I'm not sure if this is a "plein air" painting.  Is it plein air when the artist and subject are outside?   Or, can the artist be looking out a window?

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE

hmuxo said...

Love this Pam! I caught up with all your previous work and loved your tools!! Wonderful texture on the sand shovel and hoe down!!!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Sue. So appreciate your visits. Hilda, Thanks so much. I also find myself often sitting, looking, and catching up on others works.