Friday, November 18, 2016

Watering Can

Watering Can
plein air oil  8" x 8"
click here for Paypal
$195.00 + $10. s/h
Holiday Sale - $156.00

This is another plein air piece from late summer.  I guess I've been slow to post.  My plein air group was invited to a home of "gardeners".  Their yard and gardens were spectacular!

The holidays are almost upon us.  For November and December I'm having a holiday studio sale.  All of my paintings are 25% off with free shipping.  Many of my paintings can be seen on my Daily Paintworks site, or scroll back through my blog.  Email me about any paintings that you would like and I'll send you a Paypal button with the reduced price!  Thank you!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

You always paint wonderful shadows Pam! Nice work!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Hilda! And, You always leave such supportive comments.