Monday, February 23, 2009

Three Apples

9 x 12 oil on canvas panel
$100.00 + $10. s/h
contact me if interested

In this piece I was really trying to push the color notes.
Today I received a handwritten postcard from the Cushman family, the owners of the HoneyBell Company. If you read my blog last month, I did 5 daily paintings of the oranges we had received for Christmas, and entered them, and myself, in the bib wearing contest. The family loved my art, thanked me for the photos, and will check out my blog. It's not often you get personal notes anymore. Made my day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This one looks like it was really fun to paint.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Pam, I think that is great that you were recognized by the Honeybell family! Exciting news!











wonderful paintings in