Sunday, August 7, 2011

100 Garden & Floral Oil Paintings, Original Artwork by Pam Holnback, 80/100

A Peek at the Garden
8" x 10" Oil
$100.00 + $10. s/h

END OF SUMMER SALE!  All paintings purchased in the month of August will be marked down.  My 8" x 10" oils will be on sale for $100.00.  My 6" x 6" and 6" x 8" daily paintings will be on sale for $75.00.  Please email if you are interested in a painting posted in the past and I will change the paypal button just for you!

This is a little part of our back yard garden.  After doing so many individual flowers, it was fun to paint a larger scene.

8 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

So beautiful, Pam! Oh I wish I loved to garden!

hmuxo said...

You painted your garden beautifully!

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Pam , Love your shadows! So well done! Beautiful painting!

Pam Holnback said...

Sherry, thank you. Gardening is just 3-dimenional art!

Thank you Hilda. I plan to do a few more. The paths interest me.

Nancy, Thank you! The house blocks the afternoon shadows, so I have to get out there in the morning.

martinealison said...

Un petit coin de paradis...
gros bisous

Amy Hillenbrand said...

Nice composition with your all your different greens and lovely shadows.

Douglas Clark said...

A beautiful garden painting. Best of luck with your sale.

Pam Holnback said...

Merci beaucoup Martine!

Amy, thank you. Plein air painting in the summer certainly pushes the greens!

Thanks so much Douglas.