Sunday, December 29, 2013

Up The Creek - SOLD

Up The Creek
Oil 8" x 6"
SOLD

Just went and picked up paintings from the holiday show at G44 Gallery 1785 S. 8th Street Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905.  This one was purchased as a gift for a man who loves fishing here in Colorado!  Love it when I know where a painting goes!  Thanks G44!

As I did last January I'm hoping to participate in Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 paintings.  I don't paint every single day, and I don't paint that many small pieces in a month.  But, once again, I think that I can post the daily steps in my larger paintings.  It's a great way to start the year, and I'm one to adjust things a bit to work for me.  Look for this in January!

3 comments:

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Love the painting and I can see why it was sold.
Good for you doing the 30 in 30.After participating in the two previous ones my sanity prevailed and I have decided not to in January. Unlike you, dear Pam, I was driven to not miss a day. Stress! I will enjoy seeing all the paintings in a more relaxed way.
Have a blast with it.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Pam, congrats! This is beautiful!

Pam Holnback said...

Julie, thank you. I understand, I didn't participate in the September 30 on 30. But, think I can do it again in this more relaxed way!

Thanks so much Nancy. Happy New Year!