Wednesday, April 29, 2015

French Table Cloth

French Table Cloth
Oil  12" x 12"
click here for Paypal
$295.00 + $10. s/h

Now that the weather is warm, I want to head outside to paint.  Tomorrow starts the "season" of my plein air group, Garden Artists.  We paint every Tuesday and Thursday morning in different parks, gardens, museums, over looks in the Pikes Peak region.  If you live nearby and want to paint with us, just let me know.  Any one is welcome.  Additionally, I'm going to be the Colorado Springs coordinator for local PAAC (Plein Air Artists of Colorado) paint outs.  Those are every Thursday morning.  Again, all are welcome!

So, as I get my back pack ready for tomorrow's paint out I thought I'd post a studio still life from earlier this year.   The table cloth is French, the plate is Mexican, the tea pot is probably made in China.

3 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Des couleurs qui sentent bon le sud !...
Je viendrais bien partager une bonne tasse de thé avec vous...
Cette peinture est une belle peinture et ne pouvait pas mieux tomber avec l'offre que vous nous proposez, celle de se joindre à vous pour peindre !... Dommage que vous soyez si loin ! Cela doit être bien sympathique que de peindre en groupe. Cela doit être stimulant... chacun apporte à l'autre...
Belle initiative.

hmuxo said...

Beautiful colors in this still life Pam! Thank goodness the weather is getting warmer.. enjoy your time outside!!!

Pam Holnback said...

Merci Martine, Je souhaite que vous étiez proche !

Hilda, Thank you so much!