Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Front Porch Light

Porch Light
plein air oil  8" x 10"
click here for Paypal
$195.00 + $10. s/h

This is another painting from the recent Littleton, CO Paint-Out.  I had thought I'd paint at a local park that I'd seen marked on the maps we were given.  When I went to turn into the park, I saw the morning light shining on the front porch of this house just across the street from the park.  I knew that I'd found my morning painting!


The light on the porch is already different from my painting.  When I know that the light will change quickly and dramatically on the focal point, I paint that first and don't change it.  I love it when I can park right near where I'm painting!

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Very nice painting Pam! The morning light was perfect!!!!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Hilda and you're right. Don't you love it when you go out there and the light and subject are just perfect!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Bravo pour cette belle peinture ! la lumière est magnifique.


Gros bisous 🌸

Pam Holnback said...

Merci Martine. J'aime la lumière aussi.