Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day


Good Cheer
plein air oil from my back yard:  6" x 6"
click here for Paypal
$100.00 + $10. s/h

Today is Father's Day.  I want to wish a great day to all Father's out there!  Especially to my dad, and to my husband, the father of our kids!

I have many memories of my dad, but one that stands out is the gardens, and especially roses that were always in our yard.  So, I thought I'd post these 2 from our yard.


Back Yard Roses
plein air oil on wood panel  10" x 8"
click here for Paypal
This one's marked down for Father's Day...$100. + $10. s/h

2 comments:

Linda said...

I like the whole essence of father's day, but i believe that fathers are figures in our lives that are irreplaceable and thus we should cherish and revere them everyday.

Pam Holnback said...

I agree with you!