Thursday, October 4, 2018

Roux & Cyr International Fine Art Gallery, Portland, Maine

Restored To Perfection
Oil  9" x 12" 

Old Windmill
Oil  12" x 9"

Tomorrow night, Friday October 5th, is the opening of "Changes" at Roux & Cyr International Gallery in Portland, Maine.  I'm thrilled that these two paintings were juried into the show. If you live in the Portland area, I hope that you can stop by the gallery during October to see the exhibition.

I "met" Susan Roux, owner of the gallery many years ago online.  We've actually never met in person but have known each other for about 10 years.  She reached out to me last year to submit to a show.  I love how the internet has made gallery & show submissions, making friends & meeting people, selling art and so much more (think about social media!!) possible today!

No comments: