Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hatch Chiles...2 of 4




Born To Be Mild
Oil  6" x 6" on panel
$100.00 + free shipping

I'm continuing to post Hatch chiles.  For those of you who live in Colorado Springs, we buy our chiles at Summerland Gardens, which also has a Gallery that has shown my work for years.  

I mentioned in my last post that we usually buy medium chiles.  I've always wondered how they can be sure that in every field only mild, medium or hot chiles grow.  I'll admit that occasionally there's a hot chile in our batch and several times I've been unable to eat as what we prepared was way too spicy for my "medium" taste buds!

Again, I'm going to be posting a mixture of some new Covid creations as well as some older work.

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

I love your title on this. New Mexico always catches my eye. I like your style. Happy to find your blog. Found via Daily Paintworks by the way.

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Jo. Appreciate your words. And thank you for letting me know how you found me!!