Wednesday, May 16, 2012

San Donato View

San Donato View-- from the window
6" x 8"  Oil
$100.00 + $10. s/h  Please contact me if interested.  I am temporarily away from a secure computer and can not put up a PayPal or auction button.

My husband and I are in Tuscany.  It is so much more beautiful than I had imagined!!  This is the view from the window of our room in San Donato just outside of San Gimignanao.  I love the never endless patch work feel of all the fields, vineyards, orchards and olive groves.

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Beautiful painting, Pam!!! Enjoy your stay in Tuscany!!! Sounds wonderful...

martinealison said...

Il doit vous sembler impossible d'emmagasiner autant de couleurs, de senteurs en admirant les multiples paysages de la Toscane... je vous souhaite un très agréable séjour.
Magnifique peinture...
Gros bisous

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Lucky You! Pam, this trip sounds so great! Am enjoying seeing your work as you travel!

Autumn Leaves said...

This is beautiful, Pam. I love being able to visit places through others. I can imagine this view from a window.