Saturday, November 9, 2013

Monhegan Harbor


Monhegan Harbor
Plein Air Oil  8" x 10"
25 off of 25
$149.00 + $10. s/h

I've been getting paintings ready for holiday shows at two local galleries....both with Open Houses next weekend.  This made me think that I should also get my blog ready for the holidays.  So, I'm going to offer 25% off of all small paintings, 9" x 12" and smaller, in my next 25 posts.  I'm going to make an effort to post every other day.

This painting was done last month when we were on a painting trip to Monhegan Island, Maine.  I've heard so much about the island and seen so many paintings done there by other artists.  Now I know why so many artists love it!


We arrived for "trap day"and could hardly get off the ferry!  Lobster traps were piled high. 


Every where you walked around the island you saw Lobster paraphernalia.


Monhegan Harbor from near our hotel.

1 comment:

cath said...

Bonjour,
Je découvre ton blog, j'aime beaucoup ton travail! Des aventures et de très belles photos.
Je suis artiste peintre, photographe amateur; je me suis inscrite pour suivre tes publications!
Je t'invite à me rendre visite sur mes blogs et voir mon travail, merci beaucoup et bonne journée!

HI, I discover your blog that I like very much! adventures and very beautiful photographs.
I am french amateur photographer; I was registered to follow your publications
Do not hesitate to visit my blogs and see my work, thank you, have a nice day! Cath.