Saturday, December 19, 2015

Aspen Grove

Aspen Grove
plein air oil  9" x 12"
$295.00 + $10. s/h
click here for Paypal
Holiday price is $200.00
As I have done during past holiday seasons, all of my paintings are 25% off during December.  Changing all of the prices in my blog would be hard to do, so email and I'll send a Paypal button to you right away.   pamholnback@gmail.com
One last one from South Park Plein Air Arts Celebration Event.  This morning I had planned on painting a windmill.  I've driven past this windmill hundreds of times and thought it would make a great plein air piece.  However, the wind came up, I was out in the middle of nothing (there's lots of nothing near this spot)  my umbrella blew away, the dirt was all over me.  So, I decided to paint something else.  I drove back into town to find a location out of the wind.  I loved this grove.  It was calm and quiet on this dirt road.  No wind, no dirt.

No comments: