Monday, December 7, 2015

Summer Bouquet

Summer Bouquet
Oil  10" x 8"
click here for Paypal
$195.00 + $10. s/h  or, during December, $150.00!
As I have done during past holiday seasons, all of my paintings are 25% off during December.  Changing all of the prices in my blog would be hard to do, so email and I'll send a Paypal button to you right away.   pamholnback@gmail.com

The bouquet was done late this past summer.  I love cosmos!  They seem so happy.  We should all be grateful for the happinesses in our lives!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam, Very three dimensional...wispy and delicate. I like cosmos too, maybe because they are so delicate. A summer bouquet in the Christmas season...that's cute. If you paint a pointsettia, you can post it in the summer. Have a very merry Christmas, Pam. I love this time of year.

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Pattie. Great idea!