Monday, November 21, 2016

In The Canyon



In the Canyon
plein air oil  9" x 12"
$495.00 + $10. s/h
SOLD

Fall is a beautiful time in Colorado, really almost everywhere I think.  The weather is great, the colors are amazing, the days are warm. It's my favorite time to paint.  This was painted in 11 Mile Canyon, about 1 1/2 hours west of Colorado Springs.  The sun could only reach part of the scene which created a strong dark, contrasting background.  Sometimes Mother Nature knows how to work her magic!

The holidays are almost upon us.  For November and December I'm having a holiday studio sale.  All of my paintings are 25% off with free shipping.  Many of my paintings can be seen on my Daily Paintworks site, or scroll back through my blog.  Email me about any paintings that you would like and I'll send you a Paypal button with the reduced price!  Thank you!

2 comments:

essay best said...

Colorado is a beautiful city. When i visited this place, I had falled in love with the beauty of this city. Everyone should visit once this city to explore the beauty of nature.

Pam Holnback said...

Thanks you! I so agree with you. I think Colorado is beautiful!