Saturday, November 19, 2016

Rhododendrons

Rhododendrons
plein air oil  10" x 8"
click here for Paypal
$195.00 + $10. s/h
Holiday Sale  $156.00

A plein air painting from this summer.  I was in a garden here in Colorado Springs, which had amazing rhododendrons in the back yard.  I so rarely see them and just couldn't resist painting them.  It was a fun and challenging painting which required simplifying the shapes and mixing so many whites.

The holidays are almost upon us.  For November and December I'm having a holiday studio sale.  All of my paintings are 25% off with free shipping.  Many of my paintings can be seen on my Daily Paintworks site, or scroll back through my blog.  Email me about any paintings that you would like and I'll send you a Paypal button with the reduced price!  Thank you!