Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scenes from "International Women Celebrate!"


In a January post I wrote about my participation in the show "International Women Celebrate!"  click here.   I received an email from fellow blogger Nicki Ault, with pictures from the show in Ayr, Ontario.  I was thrilled to be able to get a glimpse of the exhibit.  My piece, Circle of Friends, is the lower left painting.


And, I'm pleased to say that the piece has sold to a couple from Ayr.  All of the works can be viewed via the AyrSpace website or here:  http://ayrspace.ca/iwc



 These are shots of AyrSpace Gallery from the front and back.


Here's part of the main wall.  The pieces were hung alphabetically.  If you're not familiar with Nicki's work, check out her blog:  http://nickiault.blogspot.com  Thank you Nicki for sending these to me!

14 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Congratulations Pam. It looks like a fabulous show and your piece is exquisite.

Crystal said...

Congratulations! It looks it was a very nice show! :-)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Pam! I love the intimacy of this piece.

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

I love seeing photos of art shows. See how others hang the work, see how others frame the work (or not), the different styles. Thanks to you and Nicki for sharing these photos. Nicki's blog looks fun and I'll make sure to return.

Congratulations on the sale of "Circle of Friends". Its a wonderful piece and I know the new owners will enjoy it for a long time.

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Sherry, I agree, it does look fabulous!

Crystal, Thanks!

Thank you Natalie. I like the way the piece came together.

Nancy, Thank you! I also like it when others share pictures of their shows. It's helpful and fun to see.

Nicki said...

Hi Pam,

I am so happy that you enjoyed the pictures! Your painting was beautiful and so great to see in person. That is a very lucky couple... congratulations on the sale.

Nicki

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Congratulations on the sale! It looks like a great show.

Amy Hillenbrand said...

Excellent Pam , congratulations!

Unknown said...

yay Pam! great painting, and it looks like a great show too. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

The show looks fabulous! And congrats on selling your painting - how exciting!

Shirley Fachilla said...

This looks like a wonderful show. The uniformity of size, lack of frames and alphabetical hanging is so interesting and worked amazingly well.
Your piece is luminous and the title charming. Congratulations.

Nancy B. Hartley said...

Congratulations! Pam, beautiful piece! Wish that I could have been there!

Pam Holnback said...

Nicki, thanks again! I loved the pics!

Thank you Kim. Another great thing about the blogosphere! The sharing!

Amy, thank you so much!

Thank you Laura!

Myra, Thank you so much!

Shirley, thanks . I agree. I don't know how I would have hung this show, but this works!

Thank you Nancy. I wish I could have been there, too!

Pam Holnback said...

Thank you Cathyann!