Monday, September 1, 2014

PEO Waterlilies

PEO Waterlilies
Day 1 of 30
Oil  8" x 10"
$195.00 + $10. s/h

This water lily is in an incredible pond that's covered with water lilies.  It's a great location to paint.  It's at the PEO house on the west side of Colorado Springs, not too far from our house.  One never knows what to expect when plein air painting....a black bear walked up to the other side of the pond for a drink!

Once again I'm participation in Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.  As in the past, I'll post as often as I can.  I'll be in the mountains part of the month and don't always have access to internet.  Also, I don't paint that many small paintings, so I'll also be posting steps of larger works.  Anyway, enjoy the challenge with me and all of the other almost 800 artists participating!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

You are welcome to join and/or follow my Pinterest board of all the artists participating in the Leslie Saeta "30 in 30" challenge. Just send me your email so that i can send you an invitation. susan@susanejones.com

http://www.pinterest.com/charming1/leslie-saeta-30-in-30-challenge/

Thank you!
Susan